One Year In: Why I'm Here



My baby turned one today.  My curly blond darling dug into those caterpillar cupcakes to do his daddy proud.



A year into motherhood; I survived!  I've decided to celebrate by starting a blog. I've had the idea to write a blog on my heart for a while now.  After the whirlwind of getting married two years ago, then the challenges of pregnancy followed by the craziness of baby life, it hasn't happened. But things are getting easier for now; a gentler season of motherhood is upon me, and it seems a good time to start something new. So here we go.

Why do I want to blog?
I love to daydream, to create and to organize. So what better way to organize my daydreams in a creative way than a blog.  As a bonus I can have some fun documenting the journey of our little growing family.

More importantly, I want this blog to be a place where I can write about my goals in life and motherhood, where I can come back to them again and again. It's a way to hold myself accountable to my convictions, and when I'm doubting myself or struggling in my life, to be encouraged to keep going, and remind myself what it's all about: our journey to God.


Comments

Popular Posts